Sometimes a good read doesn’t make for a good listen. Sometimes hearing a book read out loud transforms it into something even better.
Here are some audio versions of our favorite books that enhance the text, whether that’s with the actor’s voice, a great cast or bonus material.
Grab em and plug in to hear Impossible stories and lives come to life.
12 Rules for Life – An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 12 Rules for Life – An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- Can’t Hurt Me – Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- The Chimp Paradox by Prof Steve Peters
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Complete Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Principles by Ray Dalio
Read by Peterson himself, this telling of his bestselling book is a must listen. Like being in the room with the man himself.
Can’t Hurt Me – Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
Goggins’s book, out loud with over two hours of bonus content including deeper insights and never-before-told stories shared by “The Fittest (Real) Man in America”
The Chimp Paradox by Prof Steve Peters
Steve Peters takes us through a life-changing mindfulness meditation audiobook based on his Mind Management Programme.
You’re getting guided through the techniques by a world expert on mindfulness and performance psychology. Not to be missed.
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Read by the author, you get his actionable insights, clear explanations and engaging stories from the horse’s mouth.
One of our favorites.
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
There’s a few versions of this one so make sure you get the full-cast BBC Radio 4 dramatisation – it’s full of awesome performances, bonus length episodes and outtakes delivered by British comedy legends.
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Get Manson’s no-nonsense message mainlined straight into your ears.
The Complete Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Another full-cast BBC dramatisation, C.S. Lewis’ beloved novels spring to life. There’s 15 hours to enjoy here.
Principles by Ray Dalio
One of the world’s most successful investors and entrepreneurs reads his own critically acclaimed book out loud to you. Another one where you’re in the presence of greatness when you listen.
- The Best Adventure Books
- The Best Audio Books
- The Best Business Motivation
- The Best C.S. Lewis Books
- The Best Fitness Books
- The Best Investment Books
- The Best Keto Books
- The Best Leadership Books
- The Best Marketing Books
- The Best Meditation Books
- The Best Motivational Books
- The Best Neil Gaiman Books
- The Best Nonfiction Books
- The Best Nutrition Books
- The Best Personal Growth Books
- The Best Self Development Books
- The Best Self Help Books