Timothy Ferriss (we call him Tim), needs no introduction. He’s written 4+ books and recorded almost 400 podcast episodes. Here are his best podcast episodes.
Jamie Foxx on Workout Routines, Success Habits, and Untold Hollywood Stories
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Jamie Foxx on Workout Routines, Success Habits, and Untold Hollywood Stories
- The Scariest Navy SEAL I’ve Ever Met . . . and What He Taught Me – with Jocko Willink
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Psychological Warfare (and Much More)
- The Person I Call Most for Startup Advice – with Naval Ravikant
- General Stan McChrystal on Anti-War Americans, Pushing Your Limits, and The Three Military Tests You Should Take
- Neil Gaiman — The Interview I’ve Waited 20 Years To Do
- Our Other Favorite Podcasts Lists
This is a hilarious ramble through the life of Jamie Foxx and is the most popular Ferriss interview of all time.
Learn how Foxx became one of the biggest entertainers in the game, with stories from throughout his life peppered through the interview.
The Scariest Navy SEAL I’ve Ever Met . . . and What He Taught Me – with Jocko Willink
Here is where many people first learned who Jocko Willink was. Some amazing stories of being on the frontline in the Middle East and the mindset required to thrive in one of the most stressful environments on Earth.
Arnold Schwarzenegger on Psychological Warfare (and Much More)
This is just brilliant.
Arnie is Arnie. Growing up in Austria, Arnie came to the USA and created himself physically, mentally and financially.
Learn how he nailed the real estate game before he was famous, installed ‘European patios’ as a young bodybuilder, became the world’s biggest film star and moved in politics.
Few people have been successful across industries like Arnie. Learn how here.
The Person I Call Most for Startup Advice – with Naval Ravikant
Naval Ravikant made his name as CEO of AngelList and a prominent startup investor.
He’s become a thought leader on how to live your life – his advice ranges from how to read books, how to maintain a healthy body and how to find meaningful work.
This is a classic Ferriss episode where he gets to deconstruct an unusual way of thinking and is full of actionable advice.
General Stan McChrystal on Anti-War Americans, Pushing Your Limits, and The Three Military Tests You Should Take
The four-star U.S. Army general, described by former Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “perhaps the finest warrior and leader of men in combat I ever met”, has so much to say about leadership, courage and teamwork.
Hear about his personal exercise regime that he continues into his 60s, about how he uses exercise to clear his head when he’s got important decisions to make and how to lead teams in stressful circumstances.
Neil Gaiman — The Interview I’ve Waited 20 Years To Do
We’re big Gaiman fans. He rarely gives interviews and you can tell that Tim is pumped to get to speak to him.
If even Tim is pumped then it must be a good listen.
Gaiman speaks about his work, his method, his personal relationships and about his collaboration with Terry Pratchett on Good Omens.
It’s a great interview.
Our Other Favorite Podcasts Lists
- The Best Entrepreneur Podcasts
- The Best Fitness Podcasts
- The Best Health Podcasts
- The Best Inspirational Podcasts
- The Best Joe Rogan Podcasts
- The Best Leadership Podcasts
- The Best Motivational Podcasts
- The Best Podcasts for Road Trips
- The Best Running Podcasts
- The Best Self Help Podcasts
- The Best Tim Ferriss Podcasts